Snohomish Health District has required that all Sunrise Caregivers MUST be tested for COVID-19 by July 15, 2020.
You have two options to get your test done:
1. Contact your health care provider and tell them you are required to be tested for COVID-19 by Snohomish Health Disctrict for employment purposes (there may be a fee if you don’t have health insurance).
2. Register for free testing at the community testing site* by following this link: https://redcap-prod-appvmh7sie4f5x4e.azurewebsites.net/surveys/?s=J8RJJJJPLP
You will need to answer “YES” to the question: “Are you required to have testing for health care, employment or travel?”
*Here is the current information for Snohomish Health District Drive-Thru testing:
For July 2020, drive-thru testing will be available 2-3 days a week at McCollum Park (600 128th St. SE, Everett) and 1-2 days a week at a Sno-Isle Libraries location.
Online registration for the following testing dates will open on Saturday, July 11. Testing is available:
• Monday, July 13, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at McCollum Park
• Tuesday, July 14, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Lynnwood Food Bank
• Wednesday, July 15, from 12 p.m. to 7 p.m. at McCollum Park
• Thursday, July 16, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Snohomish Library
• Friday, July 17, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. at McCollum Park
Once you complete your test, please notify your supervisor.
This test is required by Snohomish Health District. Sunrise will not be able to compensate you for your time.
If you have any questions or difficulties scheduling your test, please contact your supervisor immediately.