Behavioral Health Services

We are excited to announce, as of March 1, 2022, we are now accepting new referrals.

Crisis Services available for people in Island, Skagit, Snohomish, and Whatcom Counties: 1-800-584-3578. If you are in a mental health crisis please call the 24/7.

Please call 9-1-1 if you are in life threatening danger.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 24/7, dial or text 988

Partner With Sunrise Services

Contact Information

Contact Information

Island County

+1 (360) 544-3800

Whatcom County

+1 (360) 746-7200
  • Certified Behavioral Health & Chemical Dependency Treatment Services
  • Strong community presence and local partnerships
  • Outpatient treatment and medication management
  • Jail transition services
  • Behavioral Health case management
  • Individual therapy
  • Specialty Groups
    • DBT
    • Women’s socialization
    • Wellness and Nutrition
    • Dual Diagnosis
    • Skill Building

Sunrise Services believes in the integration of services to treat the whole person. We provide a wide-range of behavioral health care services to address your needs whether it be substance use, depression or anxiety, the first stages of dementia or more acute, severe mental illness. Behavioral Health challenges are very common and can affect anyone. Sunrise is here to help.

Sunrise Services delivers confidential, compassionate care to a variety of individuals. Our staff will respect your privacy and individual needs. As your partner, we work together to build a solution that works for you.

Sunrise Services is a leader in an integrated approach to recovery. Our highly trained, dedicated staff and strong connection with community-wide support services is designed to help you live the life you deserve.

Mental Health Internships 

Sunrise Services, Inc. offers mental health internships for aspiring counselors and mental health professionals. Interns will get hands on experience working within our mental health clinics under the supervision of a Mental Health Professional. Interns should be pursuing a Master’s degree in an applicable field at an accredited college or university, and possess junior or senior status. 

To inquire please fill out our contact form, or email