Chemical Dependency and Recovery Services
Certified Chemical Dependency Treatment Services. Highly trained staff including Chemical Dependency Professionals and behavioral health clinicians. Confidential and compassionate. Strong community presence and local partnerships.
Partner With Sunrise Services
Island County+1 (360) 682-6154
Whatcom County+1 (360) 746-7200
- Individualized treatment plans
- DUI and Chemical Dependency Assessments
- Outpatient Services
- Intensive Outpatient Services
- Alcohol and Drug Information School
- Individual and Group Therapy
- Help with family and personal conflicts
- Connection with legal, employment, and family services for you and loved ones, as needed
Sunrise Recovery Services is focused on you, the most important partner in this relationship. Through an open, honest, and positive approach, we’ll provide you with the tools and support necessary for a full recovery.
Sunrise selects our Chemical Dependency Professionals and Trainees carefully and holds them to the highest standards. In addition, we are committed to a strict standard of confidentiality as your privacy is very important to us.
As many of our Chemical Dependency Professionals and Trainees are also Behavioral Health Professionals, Sunrise Recovery Services also offers behavioral health services. In conjunction with the chemical dependency treatment you’re receiving, we offer individual, couples, and family therapy, if needed, for an additional fee.
Private pay accepted