Partner with Sunrise today.
Improving quality of life by coordinating health and social services.
- Comprehensive care management
- Care coordination and health promotion
- Transition planning
- Individual and family support
- Referral to relevant community and social support services
- Health education
What is a Health Home?
A Health Home is not a place. It is a set of services to support individuals who have serious chronic conditions and more than one medical or social service need. Health Home services can make things go more smoothly between medical and social service support. This may help reduce an individual's visits to hospitals and emergency rooms and support overall health, well-being, and self-care.
Sunrise is a care coordination agency for Health Home services. Sunrise care coordinators meet with individuals to assist in developing a health action plan. The care coordinators stay in touch with individuals and the agencies that support them to keep things moving forward. If individuals go in and out of the hospital, the care coordinators assist in planning transitions.
- have Medicaid and/or Medicare coverage
- have a serious chronic condition
- are at risk for a second one
- have a serious health issue that typically requires more than one service provider
For more information on Health Homes, please contact us at 360-392-0831.