Where do I go?
|7003 Evergreen Way Everett, WA 98203|
|1908 Riverside Drive Mount Vernon, WA 98273|
How does it work?
- Students can enroll over the phone, or in-person.
- Exam date is scheduled at the time of enrollment & may be rescheduled 1-time for free.
- Each self-study requires the student to read through the workbook & fill out all exercises directly in the book on their own time.
- The student then comes to our office to complete a written exam.
- Testing is offered Tuesday mornings at 9am and testing (and any retesting) must be completed within 30 days of enrollment.
- Students must bring their completed workbooks and picture ID to be eligible to test.
- Student’s taking Nurse Delegation Diabetes alone also must bring a copy of their Nurse Delegation Core certificate.
Nurse Delegation Core self-study – $60 picked up/$70 mailed
Self-study course which covers tasks which must be delegated by an RN, how the delegation process works, and more. 9 hour certificate received upon exam passed with 80% or higher. Can be used for continuing education (no separate CE certificate required to do so) or to meet job requirement.
Nurse Delegation Diabetes self-study – $40 picked up/$50 mailed
Self-study course which covers insulin injections and the focus on diabetes. Must have pre-requisite of Nurse Delegation Core. 3 hour certificate received upon exam passed with 90% or higher. Can be used for continuing education (no separate CE certificate required to do so) or to meet job requirement.