How does it work?
- Students can enroll online, over the phone, or in-person.
- Exam date is scheduled at the time of enrollment & may be rescheduled 1-time for free.
- Each self-study requires the student to read through the workbook & fill out all exercises directly in the book on their own time.
- Testing can be completed in-person with a written exam or orally via Zoom meeting.
- Testing and any retesting needed must be completed within 60 days of enrollment.
- Students show their completed workbooks and picture ID to be eligible to test.
- Student’s taking Nurse Delegation Diabetes alone also must bring a copy of their Nurse Delegation Core certificate.
Nurse Delegation Core self-study – $75 picked up/$85 mailed
Self-study course which covers tasks which must be delegated by an RN, how the delegation process works, and more. 9 hour certificate received upon exam passed with 80% or higher. Can be used for continuing education (no separate CE certificate required to do so) or to meet job requirement.
Nurse Delegation Diabetes self-study – $50 picked up/$60 mailed
Self-study course which covers insulin injections and the focus on diabetes. Must have pre-requisite of Nurse Delegation Core. 3 hour certificate received upon exam passed with 90% or higher. Can be used for continuing education (no separate CE certificate required to do so) or to meet job requirement.